It rocks to bring along a good camping trip mattress to your next summer destination. Campers need to be comfortable. Making sure your sleeping arrangements are taken care of gives you peace of mind and ready to explore. A camping mattress should make you feel at home even if you are out in the world. You will need to sleep on a comfortable, soft, and cozy mattress.
Going for the best camping mattress means a lot of asking around and lots of research online. It is one of the most tedious jobs you have to do to enjoy your camping trip. If you are unsure of the kind of mattress you need for your next trip, sit back, and relax. We have pieced together this article after carefully researching the best camping mattresses for you. This guide is enough to help you enjoy comfort camping nights.
Also read: Best Grow Lights
List Of Top 10 Best Camping Mattress in 2020 Reviews
10. KLYMIT STATIC V Sleeping Pad
Your next camping trip shouldn’t be hard or complicated to plan. Count on this sleeping pad to give you comfort after a tiring day hiking or mountain climbing activities. This sleeping camping mattress is designed to give you comfort all night long. Has a V-chamber to reduce heat loss keeping you warm all night. You won’t be disappointed. All you need to do is inflate and lie down to relax. Carrying it around to different camping sites shouldn’t be a problem either. It weighs a compact 18.6Oz. Many who have used this camping mattress have witnessed refreshing nights and convenience when it came to moving around.
- V-Chamber design boosting heat retention.
- Comes with a carrier bag or stuff sack
- Weighs 18.6Oz and when packed measures 3 by 8 inches
- Sturdy valves for easy deflation or inflation.
- Made of durable material.
- Lightweight and easy to carry around.
- Retains heat keeping you feeling warm and cozy.
- The polyester fabric makes it water-resistant.
- No pump is included.
9. Better Habitat CertiPUR-US SleepReady Memory Foam Floor & Camping Mattress.
Take the memory foam mattress experience from the confines of your bedroom into the middle of nowhere by purchasing this mattress. Better Habitat camping mattress gives you the best sleeping surface on your camping trips. It is waterproof and the cover is hypoallergenic which keeps away mites, bacteria, and other allergens. The cover is removable and can be washed in a cloth washing machine. You won’t fail to see how perfect the stitches, zippers, and fasteners bind it together. It cannot through you into a camping day out nightmare. Finally, this mattress has passed quality tests that assure you to buy in confidence.
- Better Habitat products are tested for quality and this mattress is free from harmful metals like mercury and lead.
- It is a fire retardant.
- Consists of a hypoallergenic cover.
- It comes with a carrying bag.
- Versatile as it can be used indoors for guests.
- Easy to roll out ready to use.
- Much comfortable than an air mattress.
- Can be used at homes for guests or in hostels for students
- Made of water-resistant material.
- Has non-slip bottom.
- Might be a bit bulky to some campers.
8. Coleman Air Mattress
With Coleman Air Mattress, you are destined to enjoy every moment you lay down to take a nap. This mattress gives you a whopping space of up to 78 x 60 18 inches that fits standard queen sheets. It is designed to give you extra support due to its support system. On the other end, this mattress is well coated and sealed to be firm. You will be left enjoying the cozy and firm all-night comfort. Investing in an air mattress that supports up to 600lbs is a sure thing for most campers. All you get is assurance in a well-constructed mattress that is durable to serve you longer.
- It is a high mattress.
- It contains coil contours to improve support.
- Velvet top boots the comfy feel.
- It is reinforced for robust and firm stability.
- Has a quilted top.
- A heavy-duty camping mattress that holds up to 600lbs.
- Comfy and soft mattress.
- It can easily be used with standard queen sheets.
- Inflates in 3 minutes.
- It does not come with a pump.
7. AirExpect Camping Sleeping Pad with Built-in Pump
Are you among the campers who are trying to put new super cozy camping mattresses? You might find the AirExpect camping pad the best option for your next camping adventure. The super comfy 2.5” thick mattress gifts you with outstanding warmth. With or without a camping bed, you won’t suffer from neck or back pains for sleeping on this camping pad. It comes with a unique headrest that acts as a pillow. You might bring in a pillow but this is not necessary.
- Advanced AirExpect pump for easy inflation.
- Valves to prevent air leakage.
- Support weight of up to 660lbs.
- Even air distribution thanks to Hexagon air cell design.
- Lightweight and compact camping mattress.
- Easy to inflate and deflate.
- Has side buttons that help attach to other camping mattresses.
- Made up of heavy-duty waterproof material.
- It does not require you to have a pillow.
- Not good for rocky or uneven surfaces.
6. IFORREST Sleeping Pad w/Armrest & Pillow – Rollover Protection
Just like a good idea is to an entrepreneur, this mattress completes your camping requirements. The unique modern design speaks for itself. If you have a kid, this camping mattress is well recommended. IFORREST is known to innovate and bring to life new products that are set to amaze. With a double support system, kids cannot slip over to either side of the mattress.
- It contains durable and waterproof sleeping pads.
- Versatile type of a camping mattress.
- An extra-large comfortable mattress.
- It provides a durable big sleeping space of 79 x 29 x 2.1 inches.
- Made up of foam.
- A compact and cozy air mattress.
- Foam construction for added comfort.
- Easy to inflate and use.
- It comes with a carrying bag.
- The side supports are rigid and sturdy to prevent a kid from falling off the camping mattress.
- Not good for big-bodied or overweight persons.
5. ZOOOBELIVES Extra Thickness Inflatable Sleeping Pad
Not many camping mattresses come with a built-in inflation pump. Very few are out there and the ZOOOBELIVES Extra Thickness camping mattress is among them. During camping, this one does what a memory foam or spring mattress foam is capable of in the bedroom. On the other hand, not many manufacturers give you a 90 days’ money-back guarantee and a 2-year warranty. If you buy this camping mattress and feel like it does not perform, you are free to send it back. No one should fail to see how versatile this inflatable camping mattress is. It can be used as a floating mattress on the beach as well.
- Made of ridged sturdy and lasting polyester pongee.
- A warm and waterproof sleeping pad.
- A versatile type of sleeping pad.
- Thick and comfortable.
- It comes with a 2-year warranty.
- Easy to inflate and deflate.
- The rugged finish is smooth, soft, and retains warmth for comfy nights.
- Made up of pongee that is water-resistant.
- Durable and sturdy.
- Easy to clean.
- In some cases, the pump can be slow in inflating.
4. WELLAX Ultralight Air Sleeping Pad
Like never before, you are set to enjoy sheer comfort using this sleeping pad. An ultralight camping mattress weighing almost 1lb made of durable material to last long. With such assurance, you are going to enjoy the utmost comfortable camping nights. This mattress is soft and comfortable with pocket spring partitions. Being compact and lightweight, your hiking trips is going to be full of fun. Inflating this sleeping pad is way too easy. You won’t break a sweat doing it. This design gives you a noise-free surface free from squeaking noise.
- Well balanced TPU Layer.
- It comes with a carrying bag.
- 2 flat valves for inflation and deflation.
- Made of sturdy and durable material.
- Weighs less.
- Easy to inflate.
- Made to serve you for long.
- Well balanced design.
- Good for kids.
- Not good for big-bodied people.
3. Lightspeed Outdoors 2 Person PVC-Free
Planning to go camping while having a saving on space mindset? We have the Lightspeed outdoors 2 person PVC camping mattress for you. As a couple, you won’t need an extra camping mattress, this one is just enough for you. On the other side, the Boston valve ensures you can adjust the firmness to fit your preferred levels. If you don’t have a lot of space in your backpack, you won’t be having many problems. This mattress weighs 5.6lbs and very compact. You won’t be disappointed.
- Adjustable firmness using the Boston valve.
- The inflation pump comes with the shipping.
- Made of high-quality PVC that is temperature stable.
- Large enough to supports 2 people.
- Highly durable and sturdier material.
- Made of lightweight material.
- Fits perfectly for 2 people.
- You must buy 4 D batteries for the pump.
2. Coleman Camping mattress, Air Mattress, and Pump Combo
Follow me to a 3-piece camping treat courtesy of Coleman. This air mattress comes with accessories that complete your camping trip. From side tables to a strong frame that supports 600lbs, this mattress is not an ordinary camping mattress. This frame is made up of strong and sturdy steel that works as a bed frame. The camping mattress fits comfortably on this frame making it easy for you to take a nap.
- Measures 78 x 59 x 22 inches.
- The steel frame holds up to 600lbs.
- The mattress is airtight.
- Comes with side tables, and pump.
- Easy to install.
- The tables come with cup holders.
- Air mattress covers with a cover.
- Stainless-steel frame is strong and durable.
- The pump does not come with a battery
1. Sleepingo Camping Sleeping Pad
If you want to enjoy sleeping just anywhere in the wild, then you should consider this camping mattress. It gives you a 2” thick comfy surface to lay on. It is comfortable, sturdy, and cozy to sleep. Packing it for those summer camping trips is not a problem as it weighs a compact 14.5Oz. Plus it is delivered with a packing pouch. Enjoy a lifetime replacement offer. You can ask for a refund anytime you feel it is not worth your money. A good camping mattress should give you peace of mind to enjoy your summer camping trips. With such a lightweight and comfy mattress, you should enjoy every moment.
- It has a lifetime warranty.
- Made of heavy-duty ripstop nylon fabric.
- 2” thick when inflated.
- Weighs 14.5Oz.
- Good on all terrain.
- Super comfy.
- Sturdy and durable.
- It may be hard for some people to inflate it.
Buyers guide. What to consider before buying a camping mattress.
- The camping mattress should be sized to accommodate the most weight and different heights of family members. It is costly to buy a camping mattress that cannot be used by most people in your family.
- Should be strong enough to accommodate more weight. This makes it work longer.
- Consider buying a camping mattress that has a warranty. In case of any defects, you can reach out to suppliers for replacement.
- Invest in a camping mattress that meets your budget. However, investing in an expensive one is a good way to get quality and durable camping mattress.
- Check whether the camping mattress comes with other accessories. Some come with side tables, air pumps, and sleeping bags. You save on additional costs when buying such.
- Make sure the material is strong, sturdy, durable, and breathable. This will make your camping experience full of fun. Also, the material should be easy to clean and water-resistant.
Finding the best camping mattress for your next family or group camping trip can be hectic. It requires you to scan through a lot of online shopping sites. Insufficient information may lead to you buying a low-quality camping mattress that might not meet your expectation. This might ruin your entire camping trip. After carefully going through this piece, you can find the best. Make sure to research more on some of the many online shopping websites on these products.
- Top 10 Best Chair That Fits In Backpack In 2020 Reviews
- Best Twin Adjustable Beds in 2020 Reviews
- Top 10 Best queen air mattresses in 2020 / Buying guide
- Best Folding Picnic Tables in 2020 Review
- Best Toilet Seat Risers in 2020 Reviews