I love cooking, I bet you do too. At some point in life, I think I might invest in the hotel industry. You will find me in the kitchen trying out different recipes or just making some Macaroni for family. Let’s be honest, cooking can be stressful. Making the best meal can be stressful when you don’t have the best tools to bring out the best in every meal. Jumping up and about pans and constantly checking ovens is tiresome. I wouldn’t want you to go through this hustle.
If you want to enjoy your cooking, you need to step up your game. Let’s accept it. It’s not easy to upgrade your cooking ware especially if you are so used to them. At this point, I know you are looking for the best electric skillets to reduce your kitchen struggles. Investing in the best electric skillet, which is durable, easy to clean, and more reliable is important. Spending time and resources trying to find the best skillet is not an easy task. I am saving you the hustle by putting together this review. In this piece, you will find the best top 10 electric skillets to revitalize your kitchen prowess. Read on to find out the best electric skillets in the market right now.
Also read : Best Dish Drying Racks
List Of Top 10 Best Electric Skillets in 2020 Reviews
10. Nesco, Black, ES-08, Electric Skillets
With Nesco brands, you can never go wrong. This electric skillet will completely change how you prepare your favorite dishes. I found this electric skillet to be friendly. I bet you should as well. With a clear, easily adjustable temperature control, you are destined to enjoy control in the kitchen. The skillet comes with a non-stick interior which that makes it easier to wash or clean. Having this in your kitchen means you are destined to enjoy every cooking moment you have. A transparent and easy to grip glass lid allows you to keep a hawk-eye on your cooking.
Made with confidence by the Metal Ware Corporation, this electric skillet is durable. The aluminum pan comes with a variety of features to assure you. Also, the side handles are cool and heat resistant. You will love just how easy it is to make a hot plate ready for dining.
- The pan measures 8” x 8”.
- Simple and easy temperature controls.
- Sturdy transparent glass lid to monitor your cooking.
- Made of strong and durable die-cast aluminum.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Heat resistant easy to grip handles.
- Easy to wash.
- Nonstick interior.
- It has a deep interior suitable for frying.
- Suitable for preparation of a variety of dishes due to easy temperature control design.
- Recommended for a small serving of at least two people.
9. Presto 06850 16-inch Electric Skillets
You wouldn’t go wrong with this electric skillet. Presto 16-inch electric skillet is a spacious and perfect skillet for cooking almost every dish. You have to buy it to see how good this skillet can be. With a whopping 16-inch base, you get extra room for extra coking. The sturdy dome cover is large enough to provide space for additional food preparation. Made of aluminum, this skillet is easy to clean and non-stick. Be in control by using the temperature control knob to prepare various types of meals. This skillet is heavy and durable. It cannot bend or simply warp. You will enjoy how efficient it is.
- Dishwasher safe skillet.
- Temperature control feature.
- A large dome to accommodate extra food.
- Durable and sturdy heavy cast aluminum.
- A big 16” electric skillet.
- Easy to use.
- Large and enough for a big family.
- A nonstick surface makes it easy to clean.
- Has strong side handles.
- A big dome-shaped lid that can accept large chunks of food.
- Does not have 220/240V versions
- Assembly is required.
- Screws need to be checked regularly.
8. Proctor Silex 38526 Electric Skillets
Another electric skillet with unique features to spice up your cooking. Measuring a generous 6.97 by 16.34 inches, you cannot bypass this skillet if you prefer a big skillet. Cook your meals after preheating it for about 8 minutes. Preheating the skillet evenly distributes heat across the heating surface. I love how the sturdy durable glass lid fits nicely. The lid has a cubelike knob that is easy to hold and grip when tasting your stew. You can adjust the temperature to match your preferred conditions.
- Compact skillet weighing only 5lbs.
- It comes with a non-stick surface.
- Adjustable temperatures to fit different heating requirements.
- Dishwasher safe.
- You will love how easy it is to wash the skillet.
- It comes with a transparent glass lid making it easy to check your food.
- The lid has a nice-grip knob.
- Preheating it takes some time. Takes close to 20 minutes.
7. Zojirushi EP-PBC10 Gourmet d’Expert Electric Skillets
Another Zojirushi invention, here comes the Gourmet d’Expert electric skillet. This is not your ordinary electric skillet. It was built to give you a bigger cooking surface ideal for a large family. Gourmet d’Expert electric skillet is a big and versatile kitchen tool ideal for almost every kitchen cooking. With this skillet in your kitchen, you can comfortably stew, grill, or even sauté. An operation manual guides you on how to keep the temperature in check. Also, the temperature control surface is well labeled to assist you in adjusting to the right heat intensity. Cooking your meals will be made easy and your meals will get tastier with time.
- A big and versatile electric skillet.
- Made with durable ceramic and nonstick titanium coating.
- Adjustable temperature feature.
- It comes with a power cord that can be detached.
- Has a tempered glass lid.
- An easy to clean skillet.
- Made of durable ceramic and titanium coating for durability.
- Has a transparent lid to monitor your cooking.
- Supports a wide variety of cooking needs.
- The inside coating requires gentle washing lest its scars.
6. Presto Electric Skillet, 16″, Grey Ceramic
Welcome to the world of ceramic electric skillets. Presto electric skillet is made up of a strong cast aluminum base for longevity. The manufacturer understands how important you need this to give you service. A ceramic nonstick electric skillet is something you need to have in your kitchen. With this skillet, you can effortlessly bake, grill, or roast your favorite dishes. I find the large 16-inch base big enough for a small to medium size family. Having this skillet in the kitchen proves to be more efficient than just having a normal burner or oven.
- A ceramic coated electric skillet.
- Non-stick surface for easy washing.
- A tempered glass cover for easy cooking.
- Unique super cool handles for holding.
- A warp-proof aluminum pan.
- A durable and sturdy electric skillet.
- Washing it is easy.
- A large pan of 16” for frying, boiling, or simply deep-frying.
- Tempered clear glass for easy food preparation.
- With continuous scrubbing during washing, the non-stick surface wears off.
5. Aroma Housewares ASP-266R Indoor Grill, multi-use pot, skillet
Ever asked yourself about bringing your grill into the kitchen? Please don’t think about that. Aroma Housewares innovatively engineered a grillet for this purpose. This skillet grills your flavored steaks to your taste. Effortlessly, bring yourself to preparing some nice summer grilling to the confines of your kitchen. This skillet has a ridged grill surface to amaze all the grilled meat lovers in your home. Moreover, you can simply use it to prepare other hearty dishes for friends and family. Don’t worry about temperature controls. It comes with a temperature control design. All you have to do is adjust the control knob to match your heating preferences.
- It comes with a large 6 quarter capacity.
- Has a steamer.
- It has a temperature control design.
- Dishwasher safe parts.
- Has a tempered lid to monitor cooking.
- The transparent lid has a small pinhole for pressure regulation.
- A multipurpose skillet. You can grill or cook your meat.
- Dishwasher safe making it easy to clean.
- Heats up quickly.
- The non-stick surface may scar when using hardy scrubbers.
4. Cuisinart CSK-150 1500-Watt Nonstick Oval Electric Skillets
With this electric skillet, you are working towards adding glamour to your kitchen. A touch of class. Every modern kitchen calls for classy kitchen equipment and this exactly what Cuisinart gives you. I love how the neatly brushed stainless-steel brings out the versatility in this appliance. Adjust heating requirements up to 450F makes sure your food is never overcooked. It comes with a non-stick surface with a space enough for big family cooking. This skillet is dishwasher safe. After making some pancakes for your family, simply toss it in the dishwasher for the next cooking.
- Ideal for Low-fat/no-fat cooking
- Has a Non-stick surface.
- It comes with a 12″ by15″ cooking surface.
- Has a tempered glass lid.
- Strong durable brushed steel material.
- Delivered with a recipe book with 30 different recipes.
- Big enough for a large family.
- Dishwasher safe making it easy to wash.
- A nonstick cooking surface for easy cleaning.
- Heats up quickly.
- Handles are not heat resistant.
3. Maxi-Matic EG-6203 Non-stick Deep-Dish Heavy-Duty Electric Skillets
If you love cooking for a large number of people, you need a big skillet. Also, your preferred skillet should be versatile to accommodate different meals. The Maxi-Matic EG-6203 non-stick electric skillet is your ideal skillet. This model has a strong heating coil embedded nicely to give this skillet uniform heat distribution. With this, you only have to worry about cooking and not the skillet. Also, it has a non-stick surface for easy cleaning.
Make use of the variable heating knob to control heating options for your food. All you need to do is exercise caution when using the knob as the skillet warms up quickly. As earlier mentioned, this skillet has enough space to prepare a dish for up to 9 people. Preparing meals at any time should not be a problem as well. This skillet is durable and sturdy to last you many years.
- A large skillet with a tempered glass lid.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Generous 8 Quart measuring 16 by 13 inches.
- Prepares meals of up to 8 people.
- Easy to clean.
- Delivers uniform heat dispensation.
- Has a durable tempered glass lid.
- It has a top-notch temperature control system.
- Not suitable for a small family
- Eats up substantial kitchen space.
2. BELLA (14607) Electric Skillets
Another simple yet so efficient electric skillet. Bella electric skillet comes with a non-stick pan that is surprisingly 8 times more durable than some non-stick coatings. Also, it provides a 30% faster cooking surface. The non-stick coating is nicely embedded in titanium for durability. A simple multifunctional skillet that excels in the kitchen. You can roast, steam, or use this skillet as a buffet server. If you love cooking for your family then it is a perfect tool for you. Cooking risotto, meatballs, chicken, or pancakes is made easy when using the Bella electric skillet. After food is ready can serve directly from the pan.
- Made of the stable and durable aluminum cast.
- Made up of 8 times more durable ceramic tiles.
- A multifunctional electric skillet perfect for roasting, steaming, or grilling.
- Has a power rating of 1200W.
- Dishwasher safe parts.
- It has comfortable handles.
- Easy to clean.
- A healthy electric skillet free from harmful lead elements.
- Has a hardened glass lid for easy monitoring of food.
- With constant scrubbing, the non-stick lining fades away.
1. Presto 06857 16-inch Electric Foldaway Skillets
On top of our list, we have Presto 06857 16-inch Electric Foldaway Skillet. This skillet mitigates the need to use more oil by giving you an advanced non-stick surface. A stylish model is what defines this skillet. Keep your kitchen in a modest zone and making sure your food is perfectly cooked. An evenly heated bottom is uniformly heated by the strong heating coils. This makes your food cook well and fast. A unique ergonomic design awaits you. You can fold the arms and remove the skillet when done cooking to save on kitchen space. If you find yourself straining to save on your kitchen area space, go for this skillet. Made with Phenolic and cast aluminum, this skillet is durable enough to serve you for long.
- Has a temperature gauge of 200degrees to 400degrees.
- Base made of heavy cast aluminum for durability.
- Skillet measures approximately 15. 75″ x 11. 87″ x 2. 87″
- Foldable handles for space.
- It can be used as a buffet server.
- It has foldable handles that save a lot on kitchen space.
- A built-in spout makes it easy to pour liquids.
- Easy to wash.
- The glass lid is not as sturdy as it should be.
- No time control feature.
Buyers guide. What to consider before buying the electric skillets.
Here are some features to guide you in selecting your best electric skillet.
- Size of the skillet. This depends on the quantity of the meals you prepare. The larger the quantity, the larger the skillet size.
- Temperature controls. The ability to control heating depends on the different types of meals you prepare. Get a skillet that can give you the option to adjust heating temperatures.
- Construction material. This accounts for durability, food safety, or heating responsiveness. Make sure you settle for an electric skillet that is durable and sturdy to last you long.
- Ability to clean. A dishwasher safe electric skillet makes it easy to clean.
- Type of lid. Some skillets have glass lids while others have metal lids. A glass lid works for me, but you need to be careful handling glass lids.
- Availability of spouts. Spouts come in handy to drain excess liquid when cooking. Having a skillet with a spout will be amazing.
Finally, I know how hard it is to find the best electric skillet for your modern kitchen. Personally, it took me months of researching and asking around to find one. I don’t want you to do the same, instead, use this carefully researched piece to find the best skillet. It should not take you time to put what I have discussed in action. It is time to find yourself a nice, durable, modern kitchen electric skillet. You can always browse through millions of other online resources to back up your decision.
- Best Stainless Steel Cookware Set in 2020 Reviews
- Best Electric Grills in 2020 Reviews
- Best Small Microwaves in 2020 Review
- Top 10 Best Small Air Fryers in 2020 Review
- 10 Best Roasting Pans with Racks In 2020