Except for the face, all other parts of our body are covered for the better part of the day. As such, it’s more susceptible to germs, dust, and other debris. Also, dead cell build-up can leave your facial skin flaky and with dry patches. As it turns out, your face is one part of the body that draws the most attention. For the record, it takes only seconds to make the first impression. That said, you need to give it the good care it deserves. Facial steamers are perhaps the next big thing in the beauty industry. They soften and rejuvenate your skin for a vibrant and youthful appeal. But then, what are the best facial steamers for home use?
Well, the best facial steamer for acne or dry skin ought to be safe and effective. Apart from the steamer, most come with extra features, such as Ozone, aromatherapy, and Microdermabrasion. But to clear the air and save you time, we’ve narrowed the list to 10 of the best facial steamers for dry skin.
Table of the Best Professional Facial Steamers Reviews
10. eMark Beauty 11-in-1 T3 Diamond Microdermabrasion Machine and Facial Steamers
Of all facial steamers on our list, this machine is the most versatile. It combines 11 functions, making it the ultimate all-in-one solution. The steamer unit softens the skin and opens up the pores. Hence, it makes it easier to scrape off dirt and dead skin cells. Instead of standard Microdermabrasion, the machine uses the diamond peel method. It’s particle-free, making it safe, gentler, and with no downtime. Moreover, it includes ozone and vacuum extractor for additional cleanliness.
Thanks to a flexible lamp, it’s easier to target any angle of your face. What’s more, the lamp has 5 times magnification. Thus, it displays even the tiniest detail. Considering the ton of features it has to offer, this machine is pretty heavy. However, it incorporates a rolling cart, making it easier to wheel around.
- 11-in-1 functions make it an all-in-one machine for all your skincare needs
- High-frequency steamer and diamond peel make the process safe, gentle, and more efficient
- Flexible 5 times magnification lamp targets the face any angle and clearly displays the state of your skin
- Towel sterilizer, vacuum extractor, and ozone give your face an all-around royal treatment
- Rolling cart provides easy mobility
9. Dakavia Professional Facial Steamers – Home Salon Spa Beauty Equipment with Rolling Wheel Stand
This facial steamer adopts a simple, straightforward design. Hence, it’s an excellent choice for someone starting out. Since it doesn’t incorporate extra features, this facial steamer is pretty light, weighing only 10 pounds. That makes it one of the most portable on our list. Not to mention, it has a stable, wheeled base, making it easier to move around the salon.
The steam generator moisturizes as well as sterilizes your skin. It’s height-adjustable and has a 360-degree hot spray pipe. Thus, you can moisturize every part of your body while seated or lying down. Also, the machine has a user-friendly control panel for adjusting the temperature of the steam. As simple as it looks, this is a professional-grade steamer ideal for spa, salon, and home use.
- Lightweight design and wheeled base make it easier to move around
- Adjustable height and 360-degree spray pipe enable you to use it while seated or lying down
- Funnel-shaped reservoir mouth makes it easier to refill with water
8. XYZ Beauty Professional Aromatherapy Facial Steamers – Magnifying Lamp & High-Frequency Machine
This is a decent mid-range facial steamer. Apart from the steamer base unit, the machine has an ozone function. It purifies the steam to ensure clean and safe treatment. Also, the steamer has a herbal basket that makes it an excellent choice for aromatherapy. Should you choose, you can add your favourite essential oil to the herbs for an even better experience.
The machine has two magnifying lenses. One zooms in 5 times to provide a closeup inspection. The other zooms in 8 times for pinpoint precision. Moreover, the machine has a fully-adjustable arm. It can rotate, bend, or extend to fit your workspace. Furthermore, the package includes four electrodes that target specific areas of your face.
- Two magnification options (5x and 8x) offer pinpoint precision
- A built-in herbal basket provides aromatherapy service
- Fully adjustable arm fits your workspace
- A 4-leg wheeled base makes the machine stable and easier to move around
- 4 electrodes target specific areas of the face
7. DevLon NorthWest Ozone Facial Steamer Machine Spa Salon Ozone Steamer Skin Cleaning Equipment
As the name suggests, this facial steamer has two modes. The vapour mode softens the skin while opening up the pores. As for the ozone mode, it sterilizes the steam to ensure clean treatment. Also, the steamer has a transparent water reservoir. Hence, you can easily monitor the level of water for timely refills.
Moreover, there’s a built-in timer of up to 60 minutes. It enables easy custom settings. Not to mention, it has an automatic shut-off to save energy. The spray arm is stationary. Nonetheless, it can rotate to blow steam at certain angles. Again, the machine has swivel wheels, making it easier to move in any direction.
- Ozone mode purifies the steam to provide clean treatment
- A 60-minute timer allows for custom settings
- Rotating arm blows steam from different angles
- Swivel wheels provide all-around mobility
6. LCL Beauty 2 in 1 Aromatherapy Facial Steamer Machine
Apart from moisturizing the skin, this facial steamer has a built-in herbal basket. Hence, it can also be used for aromatherapy treatment. For the record, this is a high-frequency machine. It sterilizes the skin as well as produce ozone to improve circulation. Not to mention, the high-frequency mode makes light work of stubborn marks, wrinkles, and acne.
The steamer has a fully-adjustable arm. It rotates as well as move up and down. Thus, you can blow steam at any angle with ease. Furthermore, this facial steamer comes with 4 glass electrodes for gentle, non-invasive treatment.
- Four glass electrodes provide gentle treatment for all types of skin
- Fully-adjustable arm directs steam at any angle
- The built-in herbal basket provides aromatherapy service
- Wheeled base offers all-around mobility
5. LCL Beauty 3 in 1 Aromatherapy Facial Steamer – 5x Magnifying Lamp & High-Frequency Machine
This machine is more like the LCL Beauty 2-in-1 facial steamer, but with one extra feature. It comes with a 5x magnifying lamp, which provides closeup inspection. What’s more, the lamp has a flexible arm. So, it displays your face clearly from any angle. Likewise, the spray nozzle has a fully adjustable arm to direct the steam where you want.
Also, this facial steamer has a built-in aromatherapy basket. You can add fresh herbs, dry herbs, or a few drops of essential oil. Also, the package includes 4 glass electrodes. These are gentle on all skin types, whether dry, oily, or sensitive skin.
- Glare-free magnifying lamp enables you to evaluate your skin
- A rotating spray nozzle provides an unforgettable skincare experience
- The herbal basket offers aromatherapy service
- Easy-rolling wheels provide easy mobility in any direction
4. Nova Microdermabrasion Facial Steamer For Salon Spa Beauty
You rarely get a facial steamer and a magnifier lamp within the price range of this machine. No wonder it’s the best-selling model at the time of writing. Also, the magnifier lamp uses a more flexible, bendable arm. It provides endless ways in which you can set it. Moreover, the magnifier lamp has 5 times zoom power. Hence, it provides clearer details to help you observe and evaluate your skin.
The arm of the spray nozzle is also adjustable. You can choose to rotate it 360 degrees or flip up and down. Thus, it aims the steam more accurately. Thanks to a 4-leg wheeled base, this facial steamer is as stable as it can get. Not to mention, the swivel wheels enable 360-degree movement. Therefore, you can move it around your salon freely.
- The 2-in-1 design combines a facial steamer and a magnifier lamp
- A stable 4-leg wheeled base provides all-around movement
- Fully adjustable design provides personalized results and comfort
- ABS housing and stainless steel pole provide lifetime durability
3. AceFox At Home Facial Steamer – Hot Mist – Ozone Humidifier
This facial steamer is an excellent choice for someone who’s on a tight budget. As expected, it doesn’t have the bells and whistles of higher-priced models. Nonetheless, it provides remarkable steaming experience to extract marks as well as rejuvenate the skin. Despite the price, this machine still offers two modes, one for steam operation and the other one for Ozone.
Moreover, it has a finely tuned spray nozzle. That makes it gentle on all types of skin. Though it doesn’t flip up and down, the hot steam outlet rotates 360 degrees to blow steam in any direction. Since it doesn’t have extra features, this facial steamer is compact and pretty light. As such, it can fit tight spaces as well as provide easy portability.
- Compact space-saving design for easy portability
- Steam mode and Ozone mode offer two functions in a budget-friendly machine
- Gentle, relaxing steam is ideal for all skin types
- Anti-tip wheeled base allows easy manoeuvring
2. Nova Microdermabrasion Facial Steamer On Wheels For Personal Home Salon Spa Skin Cleaning
Unlike the 2-in-1 version, this facial steamer doesn’t include a magnifier lamp. But that doesn’t make it any less popular. For the record, this facial steamer is the first runners-up for the best-selling models. You can choose to use the steam operation or combine with Ozone for even better results.
Also, the machine has an automatic shut-off feature. It comes in handy when the water level drops too low. Moreover, this facial steamer has a rotary sprayer that’s adjustable to any angle. Again, it has an adjustable height, which enables you to use the machine while seated or lying down.
- Smooth-rolling casters for easy portability
- The rotary sprayer can be positioned at any angle
- Two operating modes (Steam and Ozone) provide excellent results
- Low-water automatic shut-off prevents the steamer from running dry
1. Dakavia Aromatherapy Professional Ozone Facial Steamer
Do you remember the Nova 2- In-1 Facial Steamer? Well, it has a lot in common with this facial steamer, except that this model costs a few extra bucks. It has two modes of operation, steamer, Ozone, or both. Also, the 5x magnifier lamp has a bendable arm. Hence, you can adjust it whichever way you like.
As the name suggests, this facial steamer allows the use of essential oils. All you have to do is dip a cotton swab in your favourite essential oil then buckle it under the nozzle. Again, the machine is fully adjustable to enable you to moisturize your face, legs, shoulders, and more. Like all contenders on our list, it has smooth-rolling wheels for easy mobility.
- Rugged construction is resistant to high temperatures as well as rust
- Easy-rolling wheels make the machine easier to manoeuvre
- Compatible with essential oils to promote your health and well-being
- Magnifier lamp enables you to pinpoint tiny details
- Best Handheld Steamers in 2020 Reviews
- Top 10 Best UV LED Nail Lamps | UV Light for Nails Reviews In 2020
- Best Facial Lifting Machines in 2020 Reviews
- Top 10 Best Paraffin Wax Baths for Hands & Feet Reviews In 2020
- Top 10 Best Hard Floor Cleaners In 2020 Reviews