A garage air tank that comes in a handy design allows you to have easy portability. It can be ideal for or your workshop and offers you multiple advantages. Garage air tanks are easy to use and can be perfect for filling up tires of different vehicles including trailers and bicycles. You can also use it for other types of inflation and save your time and effort. It also lets you have easy storage, and you can take it anywhere you want. It comes with multiple features and helps in boosting productivity. Check out the following list of the top 10 best portable air tanks.
Table of the Best Portable Air Tanks Reviews
10. Performance Tool W10005 Hi-viz 5-Gallon Horizontal Portable Air Tanks with Tire Air Chuck
This portable air tank also comes with the highest capacity of 5-gallons. The tank also has a welded carry handle. So, you can easily carry this small appliance from one place to another. Moreover, the loud yellow color keeps this tank visible even in low light conditions. The portable tank comes along with an industrial-grade air hose.
The standard tire air chuck of this tank also makes installation hassle-free for all. Furthermore, the travel-friendly equipment has the highest working air pressure rate of 125-PSI. With the help of a safety pressure bypass valve and manual override, this tank offers safe inflation. The on-n-off adjustment dial makes the adjustment of the air pressure hassle-free for all.
- Improved adjustable features for user comfort.
- Anti-corrosive construction for enhanced durability.
- Ergonomic design for enhanced mobility.
Read more: Best Trailer Tongue Boxes Reviews
9. Vixen Air 6 Gallon Suspension/Air Ride/Bag/Train Horn Air Tank
This one comes with a pressure rating of 200 PSI that makes it deliver exceptional performance. It has a capacity of 6 gallons and comes with all the necessary hardware so that there will be easy mounting. Moreover, the product is very durable, and it features black metal powder coating that helps to resist corrosion.
Additionally, it lets you carry it conveniently as this has a lightweight construction. Furthermore, this includes nine ports with a large diameter so that you can have a better advantage with bottlenecking. You can easily use it for air horns and air suspension applications and make the maximum out of it.
- Corrosion-resistant housing with black powder coating.
- Easy mounting and high capacity.
- Includes large diameter ports.
8. VIAIR 2.5 Gallon Air Tanks
With the highest capacity of 2.5-gallons, this portable air tank stores air for a long time. Therefore, you can also use this tank for several emergency purposes related to instant inflations. Moreover, the equipment comes with a maximum working pressure of 150-PSI. The air tank is entirely rust and corrosion-resistant from the interior to the exterior.
The external silver coat also extends the lifespan of this air tank. Furthermore, this equipment includes 6 pieces of ¼-inch NPT ports. The included mounting hardware makes the installation like a breeze for all. This tank comes along with a vibrator isolator. The dual-mounting seat makes this tank extremely stable on the car trunks.
- Powerhouse construction for superlative performance.
- Easy installable design for user comfort.
- Ergonomic weather-shield design for a comfortable experience.
7. Firestone 9126 2 Gallon 2 Port Air Tanks
The polished steel body with rust-resistant coating makes this portable air tank remarkably durable. With a maximum capacity of 2-gallons, this tank also solves the problem of an emergency tire puncture. Moreover, the compact cylindrical structure of this tank holds plenty of air without taking excessive space in your car. The tank comes with a pair of 1.4-inch NPT ports.
The mounting brackets also keep the tank stable on different surfaces. Furthermore, the air source is perfect for an air spring system. The brass fittings easily connect to the air pressure gauge and hoses. The interior of this tank comes with corrosion and rust-resistant coating. The spring system supports faster inflation.
- Multi-functional design for consumer satisfaction.
- Finest class material for strength and stability.
- Highly resistive creation for enhanced durability.
Read more: Best Automotive AC Vacuum Pumps Reviews
6. Industrial Air IT20ASME 20 Gallon Vertical/Horizontal Air Receiver Tank
The portable air tank comes with a huge capacity of 20-gallons. This air compressor accessory also supports both horizontal and vertical mounting. Moreover, this electric-powered accessory comes in a fully-assembled condition to support hassle-free use. This air storage tank comes along with an air compressor. The welded carry handles help users to carry this tank along with them almost everywhere.
You can also simply fill the tank by connecting an air hose to an air compressor. Furthermore, this tank comes with a quarter turn tank drain valve. So, this valve lets you do the draining faster and thoroughly. This multifunctional tank has a maximum working air pressure range of 175-PSI.
- Easy weight construction for enhanced maneuverability.
- Cost-effective design for a comfortable experience.
- Improved air capacity for enhanced performance.
5. Pro-Force 5-Gallon Portable Air Tank
This 5-gallon air tank retains air for a long time without any chance of leakage. The tank also comes with a working pressure rate of 135-PSI. Moreover, the inbuilt carry handle helps users to carry this tank along with them almost everywhere. The portable air tank comes in a fully-assembled condition. This air compressor accessory comes with an air pressure gauge.
The brass manifold also helps users to attach an air pressure gauge with no hassle. Furthermore, the equipment comes along with a 3-feet long air hose with a diameter of ¼-inch. The in-line shut-off valve prevents the accidental release of air. This tool makes emergency tire inflation, recreational inflation, and blow cleaning easier.
- Advanced versatile design for superior comfort.
- Enhanced power mechanism for dynamic performance.
- Unique non-rust coating for added efficiency.
4. Viair 2.0 Gallon Tank
This air tank holds up to 2-gallons of air. The working pressure of this tank is also of 150-PSI. Moreover, the rigid metal tank stands for durability. The horizontal tank is only 2-feet long but holds plenty of air. The tank has an air temperature range of 40 to 176-degree Fahrenheit. This equipment has the construction of heavy-duty metal.
The portable air tank consists of 6 pieces of 0.25-inch NPT ports. Furthermore, the compact size of this tank allows users to place it inside the car trunks and truck beds. So, the air tank serves the best for emergency roadside tire inflation. This tool comes with a pair of mount brackets to offer stress-free installation.
- Multi-purpose creation for enhanced comfort.
- Enhanced capacity construction for superior performance.
- Highly universal creation for a comfortable experience.
Read more: Best Trailer Tongue Jacks Reviews
3. Viair 4-Port Air Reservoir Tank
With a maximum capacity of 1-gallon, this portable air tank stores air for a long time. This tank also comes along with a 4-port configuration. Moreover, the reservoir has ¼-inch NPT ports. Moreover, the tank has a maximum working air pressure of 150-PSI. With the help of mounting brackets, you can stress-freely install this tank as per your desired spaces.
The silver external coating also makes this tank resistant against rust and corrosion. Furthermore, the tank comes along with isolator brushings. You will additionally require a pressure release valve and a drain cock. This steel-derived air reservoir is perfect for storing high-pressure air. The tank has an air temperature range of -40 to 176-degree Fahrenheit.
- Ergonomic creation for long-lasting durability.
- Advanced anti-corrosive design for added comfort.
- Portable construction for enhanced portability.
2. HornBlasters Black Steel Air Tank
Made from heavy-duty metal, the portable air tank stands for durability. With the help of stealth black finish, the exterior of this appliance also resists rust and corrosion. Moreover, the red-anodized interior prevents moisture condensation in the tank. Even, the anodized finish puts a stop to rusting and corroding. This air horn system holds up to 5-gallons of air.
This space-saving air tank also takes a small space in your space without compromising the air volume. Furthermore, the 8-port configuration of this tank includes a ¾-inch NPT and 7 pieces of ½-inch NPT ports. The mounting feet make installation stable for users. This tank has a maximum working air pressure of 150-PSI.
- Anti-corrosive configuration for longevity.
- Multi-outlet design for superior performance.
- Improved capacity for long-lasting comfort.
1. Viking Horns 5 Gallon Air Tank Kit for Horn on Board Air System
The air tank comes with a maximum capacity of 5-gallons. The tank also comes along with an air hose, air gauge, fittings, and a safety air release valve. Moreover, the included hardware makes assembly hassle-free for users. The tank can hold up to 225-PSI of air pressure. The portable air tank stores air at the pressure level of 200-PSI.
You can also switch the air pressure from 170 to 200-PSI. Furthermore, an on-board air system makes this air tank work with higher pressure air horns systems. The tank comes along with 8 ports. The small portable appliance has the construction of durable and rustproof steel material. The air pressure gauge shows accurate air pressure.
- Enhanced safety design for improved safety.
- Highly galvanized material for immense durability.
- Powerhouse design for enhanced performance.
There are different capacities of portable air tanks available. Hence, the tank size is important, and along with that, you have to check the material construction. The portability is another crucial point to watch out for, and as far as the technical specifications go, PSI is there to look out for while purchasing.
- Top 10 Best Portable Rolling Oil Drains Reviews In 2021
- Top 10 Best Portable Retractable Air Hose Reels Reviews In 2021
- 10 Best Motorcycle Tank Bags for Luggage Storage Reviews In 2021
- Top 10 Best Under Sink Water Filters for Home Kitchen Reviews In 2021
- Portable Bike Repair Stands for Mountain Bikes and Road Bikes Reviews