Have you ever reversed a vehicle into a tight parking lot? It can be a considerable challenge unless you have top-notch driving skills. But wireless backup cameras have made it easier for everyone. They’re more like an extra pair of eyes, enabling you to see what’s directly behind your vehicle. Not to mention, they deliver sharp graphics, whether during the day or at night. Again, some models combine video footage from more than one camera onto one screen. Hence, you get both front and rearview. But then, what are the best wireless backup cameras to buy?
Well, there are a ton of options on the market. Some are versatile, while others are perfect for buyers on a budget. After testing dozens of products, here’s our roundup of the best rearview backup cameras to consider.
Table of the Best Wireless Backup Cameras Reviews
10. FHD 1080P Digital Wireless Backup Cameras for RVs, Trailers, Trucks & Motorhomes
Of all backup cameras on our list, this is the only model that boasts FHD resolution. Hence, it’s an excellent choice for fast-moving content. Far from acting as a backup camera, it also records what’s happening behind you. Also, the camera has two monitoring modes. You can switch between single and split-screen. For the record, you can split the screen up to 4 parts. Because of that, you can add up to 4 cameras.
Moreover, the camera has a 150 degrees viewing angle. Thus, you can see more of what’s behind you at a glance. Infrared night vision enhances the camera’s capability in low light conditions. Furthermore, the camera has an IP69K waterproof rating. Therefore, it’s dust-proof and can withstand extreme weather conditions. Thanks to onscreen guidelines, the camera enables you to squeeze into a tight spot easily. On a side note, the camera has a signal range of up to 984 feet and is compatible with vehicles up to 60 feet.
- FHD resolution is stable and clear, even for high-speed observation
- Video recording displays what’s happening behind you
- The split-screen mode supports up to 4 cameras
- Onscreen guidelines give you an easy time squeezing into tight spots
- Adjustable bracket provides the best viewing angle
9. LeeKooLuu HD 720P Backup Camera and Monitor Kit – Waterproof Night Vision Rear/Front View Camera
This is a super affordable backup camera for someone on a tight budget. Nonetheless, the performance is beyond its price range. The camera has DIY guidelines that enable you to back out of precarious positions. Should you choose, you can also use the camera for the rear or front view. For the record, the camera uses a small 4.3-inch monitor. Hence, it’s an excellent option if you’re short of dashboard space.
The monitor offers a wide-angle viewing of 149 degrees. Not to mention, you can rotate 360 degrees to get the best viewing angle. Also, the camera has 6 super bright LED lights. As such, it’s able to provide colour night vision. This backup camera uses 720p HD resolution for better clarity. Furthermore, it’s IP69 waterproof, which keeps out water and dust.
- 360-degree monitor lets you adjust the viewing angle
- An IP69 waterproof rating enables all-weather use
- Built-in LED lights provide colour night vision
- DIY guidelines enable you to manoeuvre tight spaces
8. AUTO-VOX CS-2 Wireless Backup Cameras – Monitor & Rear View Camera for Truck, Van, Camping Car, SUV
This backup camera uses a more sensitive and energy-saving digital sensor. Not to mention, it has zero interference and distortion. Again, the camera has a 5-glass lens to provide superior night vision. The best part, it brings out the true colour of the object, even in a low light environment.
Moreover, the camera has a viewing angle of 110 degrees. Though not as wide as those of other models, it offers sharper images. The compact 4.3-inch monitor comes with a suction cup that allows you to mount it on the dashboard or windshield. Also, this backup camera is IP68 waterproof. Thus, it performs well regardless of the weather condition.
- Adjustable parking lines make it your trusted parking assistant
- 110-degree camera angle offers sharper images
- The 5-glass lens provides superior true-colour night vision
- Suction cup lets you mount the monitor with ease
7. Amtifo HD 720P Backup Camera Kit with Rear View Camera System
Thanks to 2 video inputs, this product can support two cameras for the front and rearview. The camera uses an upgraded HD screen. It provides clear graphics, even at high speed. Apart from providing high-resolution images, the camera offers a wide viewing angle of 150 degrees. Hence, you get a large visible area for added safety.
What’s more, it uses the newest chipset that processes data much faster. A 6-glass lens allows more light to enter. Thus, it offers a true colour display, even at night. Not to mention, the camera is IP69 waterproof for safe all-weather use.
- The extra-large 7-inch monitor has two inputs that enable you to add a rear and front camera
- Adjustable reverse guidelines make it easier to pack the vehicle in a tight space
- 150-degree viewing angle offers a large field of view
- The 6-glass lens allows more light to enter for a true colour display
6. eRapta Wireless Backup Cameras
This backup camera adopts a 4-channel display, making it ideal for big size vehicles. Nonetheless, you can switch to a 1 or 2-channel display. Again, the camera rotates 360 degrees to avoid blind spots. Instead of plastic lenses, it uses upgraded glass lenses that provides crystal clear image. Also, the camera has a 130-degree viewing angle. As such, it offers a large field of vision.
Moreover, the camera has infrared lights, making it ideal for night vision. Again, it has an IP67 waterproof rating, enabling it to perform well in all weather conditions. For the record, this backup camera uses a 7-inch monitor for a widescreen display.
- CMOS sensor offers a super HD image and enables the camera to perform faster
- 4-channel system and 360-degree rotation eliminate blind spots
- 8 infrared lights provide excellent night vision
- The 7-inch monitor offers large-screen viewing
5. Furrion Vision S 4.3″ Wireless RV Backup Camera System
The Vision S backup camera has motion detection, something that’s quite rare in other models. Hence, it’s more than a rearview camera. For instance, you can use it as doorway security. Not to mention, the camera has a microphone on the rear. As such, it can pick up sounds, which makes backing up safer.
Moreover, the camera has a long-range transmission of up to 492 feet. Again, it has a night vision with an impressive coverage of 40 feet. The best part, it provides sharp video, even in complete darkness. Furthermore, it has rear marker lines. The lines eliminate blind spots, allowing you to reverse safely. For the record, this backup camera has a wide viewing angle of 120 degrees.
- Motion detection offers added security
- The rear microphone picks up sounds for added safety
- Advanced night vision technology provides sharp video up to 40 feet away
- Assistant marker lines eliminate blind spots to enable you to reverse safely
4. DoHonest HD Digital Wireless Backup Cameras
This backup camera has a built-in receiver and transmitter. Hence, it offers easy installation. Moreover, the 5-inch TFT monitor has only one button. That makes it clutter-free and DIY-friendly. However, it can perform multiple functions. For instance, it enables you to adjust the guidelines as well as flip images to accommodate vehicles of all shapes and sizes.
The camera has a wireless range of 660 feet in open space. Also, it offers a superb signal, even at high speeds. Upgraded chips provide superior night vision at an angle of 150 degrees. Furthermore, this backup camera is IP69 waterproof. Therefore, it works fine, whether in the rain or underwater.
- Built-in transmitter and receiver mean few parts to install
- Clutter-free TFT monitor has one multi-use button
- DIY adjustments make it perfect for vehicles of all shapes and sizes
- Upgraded night vision technology provides a true colour rendering
3. Peizeen Wireless Backup Camera with LCD Screen HD Rear View Camera Kit
Thanks to a stable transmission of up to 25 feet, this camera is a suitable choice for cars and minivans. Nonetheless, it’s a practical choice for straight open areas of up to 100 feet. Also, it uses a space-saving 4.3-inch monitor. It has three buttons that enable you to adjust the parking lines, brightness, contrast, colour, and more.
A high precision chipset provides smooth and clear images. Moreover, the camera has 8 LED lights that offer a near-daylight experience. Hence, it’s able to provide realistic images, even in pitch darkness. The mounting bracket is adjustable. Thus, you can tilt the camera up to 30 degrees. This backup camera is IP69 waterproof, making it ideal for all kinds of severe weather.
- Parking assistance eliminates blind spots as you reverse
- The 30-degree adjustment makes it compatible with most vehicles
- 135-degree wide-angle view gives a large field of vision
- 8 LED lights provide sharp images in a low light environment
2. LeeKooLuu HD 720P Backup Dual-Camera Support
It seems LeeKooLuu produces some of the most super-affordable backup cameras. The best part, they don’t sacrifice quality or performance. Take this model, for instance. It has a 4.3-inch HD monitor that supports up to two cameras for the front and rearview. Not to mention, the camera is pretty durable, thanks to an IP69 waterproof rating.
The camera has a range of 100 feet in open space. Also, it offers stable transmission in vehicles up to 23 feet. Moreover, it has 6 built-in LED lights. As such, it’s able to provide a crystal clear image, even at night. Furthermore, the guidelines are fully adjustable. Hence, you can easily reverse into a tight parking lot.
- 2-channel supports for the front and rear camera
- Integrated LED lights to provide excellent night vision
- The suction cup makes it easier to install the monitor on your dashboard or windshield
- Adjustable guidelines reduce blind spots
1. Camecho RC 12V 24V Car Backup Camera
The remote function makes this backup camera a lot more convenient. For instance, you don’t have to be near the monitor to pick your settings. Also, the 7-inch monitor supports two vide channels. As such, you can add a second camera. The camera offers a stable signal to a distance of up to 20 feet. Not to mention, you can rotate it 360 degrees to reduce blind spots.
18 infrared lights provide a clear image, even in low light conditions. As for durability, the camera has an IP67 waterproof rating. Thus, it can withstand extreme weather, including a heavy downpour. Again, it has a 140-degree viewing angle, which offers a large field of view.
- 2-channel system supports up to two cameras
- 360-degree rotation reduces blind spots
- 18 infrared lights provide a clear image, both during the day and at night
- The remote control offers added convenience